Walk this Living Colors route and enjoy a culinary 4-course dinner on the way in 2 different restaurants consisting of a starter, entrée, main course and dessert. Naturally, every dish will be accompanied with a matching glass of wine or refreshment of your choice. You will experience the atmosphere and artwork of GLOW along the way. The Walking Dinner during GLOW takes place from Saturday 9 November to Friday 15 November between 6 and 11 p.m. The walk will take you past almost all GLOW objects.
Make your Culinary walk during Glow even more fun with a guide. For a number of evenings, Tuesday-Thursday or Friday, you have a choice to go with or without a guide. The guide will take your group from the start restaurant to the dessert. The guide will take a maximum of 20 people, reservations (Dutch or English) are possible from 2 to 20 people.
There are of course several options for a larger group for booking the Glow package with or without a guide. Or perhaps a customized package.
Please contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 040 2001042. Upon arrival you will receive the official Glow brochure with the route. For more information about the route and the event, visit: www.gloweindhoven.nl.
EVEN MORE FUN!
The Walking dinner ticket also provides access to “After Glow” at Flavour & Spice including 1x refreshment.
Terms and Conditions
- You can cancel up to 1 week before the reservation date. Refund less € 7.50 per ticket for costs incurred. If canceled within 7 days before the start of the reservation, no refund can be made.
- Ordered tickets are transferable.
- Reservations with ticketshop can be made up to 1 day in advance, by telephone on the day itself if there are places available.
- Dietary requirements are taken into account, make this known when booking.
- The organization is not responsible if you do not arrive at the next restaurant or do not arrive in time.
- If you have booked with a guide, you are responsible for following this guide.
- The guide can be canceled with less than 15 registrations, you will be informed in time and you will receive the extra costs of the guide back.
Looking back at Glow 2018
The sky turned blue this year in Eindhoven during GLOW 2018. The light art project ‘Something Blue‘ by the Finnish light artist Kari Kola, put the entire skyline in a deep blue light every evening. This led to an extraordinary number of photos on social media. Almost 19,000 photos have since been posted on Instagram with #gloweindhoven. From the many positive reactions, the projections on the Light Tower (Tower of Light, from Eindhoven) and the St. Catherine’s Church (Confluence, from Portugal) emerge as major public favourites from GLOW. The light show in the Philips Stadium was also well received, especially by the younger audience. The museum special ‘… in the dark’, a collaboration project of the Van Abbemuseum and TAC, attracted more than 5000 visitors. The flow of visitors on the 5 km route through the city centre went smoothly without calamities. In addition to the major international light artworks, there were more projects made by Eindhoven designers, artists and technicians than ever. GLOW Eindhoven took place from 10 to 17 November and received 750,000 visitors this year.